Glass Fusion

It is an art process using specialty handmade art glass



The Artist

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I am a glass fusion artist, living in Portland, Oregon and I have been working in glass fusion for the past 14 years. Having moved from Vancouver Island, Canada, I bring the beauty of the outdoors to the work I create. Each design is unique her work the beauty of the outdoors.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What is Glass Fusion?

It is an art process using specialty handmade art glass.

 Glass pieces are hand cut and layered in multiple levels and fired in a kiln.

This creates intricate designs in a fused solid tempered piece.

Unlike stained glass, there is no lead or soldier to leak into your home.

Art pieces can be floor or wall tiles, windows, door inserts, cabinet inserts, light fixtures, dishes, accessories and wall sculptures.

The possibilities in glass fusion are endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment